GREG JOLLY~ WLMT, 820-046
Greg Jolly has over twenty years of experience as a bodyworker. As a massage therapist, Greg has worked in rehabilitation units, health clubs, and hospitals. He has trained at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in Massage for Cancer Patients. Greg went on to work with cancer patients at Vince Lombardi Cancer Treatment Center located at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee. While working for Aurora Health Care, he has conducted a number of workshops on massage and meditation. Greg is well-known in our community for offering Advanced Craniosacral Therapy to adults, children and animals.
Greg’s areas of expertise are:
- Advanced Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Visceral and Neural Manipulation
- Massage for Cancer patients
- Breath work, meditation and relaxation
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- WCMT (Wisconsin Certified Massage Therapist #820-046)
- Craniosacral Therapist Techniques Certified from Upledger Institute (one of ten certified therapists in the state)
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- Hypnotherapist (ChT) from National Guild of Hypnosis (NGH)
Greg enjoys practicing yoga daily and has meditated daily for over twenty years.