AromaTouch Therapy at Healing Hands and Paws
Soothe Your Four Legged Friend with Us!
Essential oils can work wonders on the human body but they don’t just stop there. Healing Hands and Paws now offers their remarkable AromaTouch therapy to canines! AromaTouch Therapy combines both essential oils and holistic modalities to bring both balance and harmony to your canine.
Some Benefits Are:
- Easing muscle discomfort- especially before or after a show
- Supporting mental and emotional well being
- Easing muscle discomfort in combination with a massage
- Supporting a healthy immune system and other body systems
- Complimenting acupuncture, chiropractic and laser light
This technique is performed through specialized placement of essential oils onto the dog’s body. The oils harmonize energy of the physical, emotional, and mental body. How many drops you apply depends on the size of the dog. The oils are applied from the spine all the way to the base of the sacrum and then to the shoulders. Feathering and Vita Flex techniques are then used along the spine to penetrate the oils deeper, as well as to harmonize energies.
Typical Oils Used:
- Aroma Siez